Taking care of your device
Your device is a product of superior
design and craftsmanship and should
be treated with care. The following
suggestions will help you protect your
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation,
humidity, and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that
will corrode electronic circuits.
If your device does get wet, allow it
to dry completely.
• Do not use or store the device in
dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts
and electronic components can be
• Do not store the device in high or
cold temperature. High
temperatures can shorten the life of
electronic devices, damage
batteries, and warp or melt certain
plastics. When the device warms to
its normal temperature from a cold
temperature, moisture can form
inside the device and damage
electronic circuit boards.
• Do not attempt to open the device.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the
device. Rough handling can break
internal circuit boards and fine
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning
solvents, or strong detergents to
clean the device. Only use a soft,
clean, dry cloth to clean the surface
of the device.
• Do not paint the device. Paint can
clog the moving parts and prevent
• These suggestions apply equally to
your device or any accessory.